Yesterday was a GREAT day! Mid Afternoon I got online to look up the time our movie started and found out they changed what was showing on each scree. Before Toy Story 3 was paired with Eclipse and Grown Ups and Karate Kid was paired on the other Screen. Our point of going to see a movie was to see Toy Story 3 as a family even though we had NO desire to watch Eclipse. Well when I got online yesterday I was happy to see that they changed it where Eclipse was paired with another movie and we had Toy Story 3 and Grown Ups. 2 movies Matt and I were wanting to see! So we watched both movies and the girls were great! They did not act up to much (not more then a typical 4 & 3 year old would). However, I did manage to eat a whole bag of popcorn all by myself..ewwwww. Luckily it was 94% fat free, but still not healthy.
I met with My Dietitian this morning to get some tips on how to eat healthier and how to do it cheap. She was real encouraging, she told me that I am on the right track with my 1200 calories. She also said she understands that me eating 900 calories someday is not going to hurt me and she understood how it happens. Phentermine makes it where I don't want to eat and makes it hard to fill my calories some days. No this is not an excuse to eat only 900 calories but a way for me not to beat my self up for only eating 900 calories when it does happen. She explained more of the sodium intake and what to look for in foods. I am Very excited about all the knowledge I have gained today and am looking forward to applying every thing immediately. The only thing she said to me that I did not care for was that I needed to be active/working out everyday for a min of 60 minutes. But she said the days I am not at the Y (5 days a week I go to the Y) I needed to make sure I am more active those days. So I have a few new goals. Making sure I hit the 60 min a day and following her suggestions on food and eating! I will be starting everything today but not to sure how successful I will be on the food till I am able to go grocery shopping.
Ok so on to yesterdays food. it could have been worst then what it was considering I ate a whole bag of popcorn. I had 1274 in calories. I did not work out yesterday so I will make sure I will get to the Y today.
Ok Everyone you have a great day!
Girl I am so glad that you got some outside advice. I am proud of your new goals. Like I told you earlier its okay to treat yourself occasionally. You have been doing such a great job on your exercising and your workouts one "treat" will be okay. Otherwise it will haunt you and you will hugely over indulge. Well talk to ya later.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Danielle