The happiest I have been in a long time!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wk 6, Day 7

Ok so yesterday was not my best day on this. I did not over eat but I did however under eat. Actually I am finding myself more and more under eating..Hummmm I wonder why this is. Also On top of not eating enough I also did not work out. That will be 3 days in a row...and the sad thing is I can't go tonight or tomorrow because Matt doesn't get off till 6 and the y closes at 7. But That just means Monday I start right back up and push myself a lil harder. I of course will remain active here at home with my girls and working on my basement. So much to do around the house I am sure I will still be burning some calories. Ok Well honestly I am keeping this short today...again, I am sorry. I will talk to you all later, Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. You know what I did to help me stop undereating? It's gross, but I have a picture of this woman who has really bad skin flaps on her arms, from not working out or from losing too fast, I don't know, I just found it on the internet but it reminded me that if I don't have the fuel in me I won't work out and I'll be skinny...but gross! :) anyway hope that helps a little.

    ReplyDelete