Ok I have decided to revert back to the way I use to blog. I did so much better when I was blogging every night and writing what I was eating. In some weird way it helped keep me be more accountable, even though I was tracking it all still in sparkpeople.com. I had a few days this last week where it was really hard to continue with this all and I wanted to give up, but I didn't :-). Thank you to everyone who stood bye me and are still reading my blog. I am a moody person sometimes (mostly once a month..LOL).
Today I Had an awesome day! I wasn't planning on doing anything other then trying to work on our basement. But at 9am I got a call from the Doctors office who was able to squeeze me in at 11am today instead of waiting till the 13th, I quickly snatched it up. On my way to the Doctors office Mandi (My sister in-law) text me and asked if I could help her for a couple of hours that afternoon. I said of course! That had many benefits, I love going over there and spending time with them and my girls absolutely LOVE going over there! My girls were daycared there for a while when I was working and they built many friendships but when I stopped working they of course stopped going to daycare. So any chance we are able we try to go over there. Being I was on the east side of town for my Doctors appointment it made since to just go over there when we were done running our errands. I didn't get home till about 6:30 and of course needed to start dinner. Honestly after that I have done nothing! LOL. Oh wait I did go work out :-)!
Ok so here is what I ate today
Breakfast
Yogurt
Coffee
Lunch
Sushi, California rolls
Salad
Fruit
Dinner
Taco Salad
Small burrito
Total calories: around 1100 (I don't have the exact number because Some things I don't have the exact calories for and had to use what was in the system already)
My Work out: Ok first let me start off by saying I have been waking up every morning for the last month with a stiff neck. I thought maybe it was my pillows but yesterday I woke up with one and it still has yet to go away, matter of fact today it hurts more. Everyone is suggesting I am doing something as I am working out. I don't know exactly but just in case I watched myself tonight. I did the elliptical for 15 min and went exactly 1 mile and burned 150 calories. I then walked on the TM for about 10 min (I was worn out because I have not been working out as much) I walked .45 miles and burned about 100 calories :-). I am happy that did something tonight cause I was leaning towards staying at home and playing a game with my girls.
Ok Everyone that is about it. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment