The happiest I have been in a long time!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 4 -- Day 7

So It just dawned on me I never blogged about yesterday! So I am going to make this short cause I want to tell you about it but I need to get ready to go work out before the y closes.

Yesterday was a fairly good day on my food. I was a little under on my calories but not to bad but however I did not make it to the Y to work out. Last night I spent most my night working on our menu and making our grocery list. How ever I still ended up spending a lot of money at the store I should not have. I get real torn on the groceries and what I should do as a mother and a wife. This week we really had no extra money for groceries because the first of the month bills are always very high. However we also did not have a lot of food in the house and for the last few days we had to get creative with what we had. As a mom my priority is my family and my girls, making sure they have food on the table everyday is important to me. I prefer to make sure my kids eat a balance meal daily also because I do not want them to turn out like there mother (over weight). The wife in me who does our families budget knows we are behind on some bills and new it was going to be tight for a while in order to get caught up. That part of me feels bad for how much I spent at the store but the other part gets happy when I can open my fridge and grab a fresh veggie or fruit and be able to make a good dinner for our family to eat. it is a good feeling knowing that there is food in the fridge and it is not all junk. It is not such a good feeling trying to figure out how to pay some bills...Uhg.

Anyways that is about it from yesterday. I will blog more tonight when for today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment