The happiest I have been in a long time!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wk 7 Day...I dunno..lost count, LOL

LOL, I think it it Day 4 of week 7. Wow Week 7 is almost over! I have done really well on my weight loss however today I did not get to the gym AGAIN. Uhg.....there was to much to do today and not a lot of time to do it all. How ever I get a lot done around the house and I am sure that i burned some calories doing that. Like I have said in some many posts before this I am not doing well on hitting my calories. Part of this is not having a lot of healthy foods in the house. I did get to the grocery store tonight so tomorrow I will be back to eating normal. The thing that i fear is since I have been eating so little now to jump back to normal (1200 calories) I am afraid it might actually cause me to gain. I can see where it can become so easy to have an eating disorder. But I want to be healthy and fit, so back to normal tomorrow! But it is past 1am here so I am in need of going to bed. I will blog tomorrow! You all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an older post but I totally feel the same way!! I'm always worried that horrible things will happen if I don't eat enough but also that bad things will happen if I DO eat enough. But at the end of the day...I decided I don't want flappy arm skin lol so it keeps me eating ok and working out so I never have it. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete