The happiest I have been in a long time!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 4 -- Day 4

So I am Late blogging. Last night I was not wanting to be on the computer to much so I decided I would just blog this morning about yesterday. Honestly not a lot happened. I was able to enjoy the beautiful weather we had yesterday and the girls and I went to Watson park for a little while. Before we left I had the normal conversation with the girls, you know...No talking to strangers, no taking anything from stranger's, so on and so on. I made them both repeat it back to me and then we left for the park. When we got there the first thing Emma does is look at a lady that is there playing with her kids and asks for her help up on to the platform for the slides. After realizing what she did I called her over to me to remind her not to talk to strangers and she keeps pointing at the lady saying Mandi helped her up. (Mandi is their Aunt; My sister in-law, who runs a daycare and watched the girls when I worked). I explained to Emma that was not Mandi and not to talk to strangers again and if she needed something to come ask me (Now granted that lady was probably fine but I am a little protective of my kids....to many horror stories about kids being snatched). The girls started to play in the sand and while they were doing this a little boy and his dad showed up. Every time the little boy came up to play with Abby she would just look at me to make sure it was ok to talk to the little boy, I reassured her it was ok to play with the little boy. A few min later the dad is trying to get his son to go with him to bathroom and he wasn't wanting to go. The dad looked over to me and asked "can you watch him a second while I run to the bathroom." I of course had no problem helping him out, but personally I would not trust my kids with some stranger so I could go run to the bathroom. My kids would have went with me, I don't care if they wanted to play or not. Anyways that was my excitement for the day. Going to the park on such a beautiful day!

Tonight we plan on going to the drive in to watch Toy story with the girls. No it won't be in 3-D but this way is less then 1/2 the price. We priced the movies last night for today and if we go to the Warren it is $10 a person for 3-D at a matinee and you have to pay full price for the kids. So we would pay $40 for us to go watch Toy story in 3-D. The 2-D pricing is $7 per person (matinee again) so it would have been $28. The only other option was the drive in and it is only $8 for adults and the kids are free! Plus by going to the drive in we are able to take our own snacks and I don't have to worry about unhealthy foods. Matt and I are really looking forward to being able to spend time together as a family at the movies.

So After talking to Matt a little more about what we want to do when I hit my goal. We have decided to go on a Disney Cruise that way the girls can come with us. I really do not want to go on another Vacation and leave my girls behind. Matt does not think taking them to Hawaii is a good idea and he said if I want to go to Hawaii we would not take them. Well like I said, I want my girls to come and oppose to arguing about something that should be a good thing we decided to find something that is kid friendly. All morning I have been researching the Disney cruises for the time frame we would want to go. I really like the Caribbean cruise but it is only offered as a 7 night cruise but all the stops and the places it goes looks amazing! But the price is $3500 for a inside room and $4200 for an ocean view. The pricing is for all 4 of us and includes
  • shipboard accommodations
  • dining
  • entertainment
  • Character experiences and select on board activities
However I Do think 7 nights is a little long for our first cruise. The down side is the Caribbean cruise is only offered in the 7night cruise. BUT if you can't do the Caribbean why not do the Bahamas! I found a 3night for $1650 for an inside room or $1850 for an ocean view and includes everything above!  I am thinking this will be the one we will do. The only down side is picking a date that is the cheapest and not booked up already. Also Finding the money to hold our reservation because they are booking up already. So we will see if this nice dream can be turned into a reality.

Ok...So to my Food in take. I have decided not to list out my foods every day. I will however Talk about my food intake. Yesterday I had a total of 1128 in calories. I ate fairly healthy but I am struggling with my sodium intake and keeping it low. I have a feeling that this week weigh in will not be a huge difference because I am taking in so much sodium this week and retaining more water. The next few day I am going to try not to have hardly any sodium and see if it will help with this weeks weigh in. I am trying to remember I am building muscle and not get to discourage if I don't lose a lot of weight. I can feel my legs getting firmer and Matt even said yesterday My butt was feeling nice an firm (Thanks to the Elliptical).

My Work out yesterday consisted of 20 min on the Elliptical and going for 1.3 miles. I burned 185 calories. I feel like today I may be able to go longer on the elliptical or up the level on the resistance. When I got off yesterday I did not have "Jell-o legs" like I have had before. That tells me I need to change something to push myself more. I also Haven't been doing the TM the last few days and I want to start back onto that. So my goal the next few days is to up my workouts.

OK well that's it for now, I will probably blog tomorrow morning about today since we are going to the Drive in tonight and will be out late. You all have a WONDERFUL Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment