So I realized late last night that I forgot to blog for Saturday so I am attaching it on to Sundays. Yesterday Was the 4th of July and we did absolutely nothing! It was nice. we had a quiet family day around the house and grilled some BBQ Chicken last night. The last few days I have done good with my calories. Saturday was a little high about 1300 calories and Sunday was a little low about 900 calories. I was able to make it to the Y on Saturday but not on Sunday. I will be going today for sure though. Today is my first day off Phentermine so I am a little curious to see how I do. I know I will have the chance to go back on it on the 13th. But in all honesty I am not to sure I want to go back on phentermine. Towards the end of being on the pill it seemed like it was not working like it use too. So we will see if it was working these next few days as I am off of it or if my body was use to it. Depending on that may depend on what the Dr recommends on the 13th.
One thing I have noticed with my diet and everything is its losing its shine. You know when you buy something brand new and you are so excited about it but over time it is just a part of your life, Like a car. When you buy a brand new car it is so shiny and pretty no dings or scuffs. But as time goes buy it loses a little bit of its shine and the car itself is just not as new and exciting to you. Sometimes giving it a good buff job will help bring that shine back into a car allowing you to get some of that excitement back. Well, I need a good buff job, lol. I am at a point that I do feel I struggle more now to eat right and work out. I have lost most the feeling I had 1 week ago when it was a want to go work out and be healthy. I know this is part of a stage and I can push through it. But I tell you, this is difficult! I am just going to keep on trying and push through this, I will keep you updated :-).
Ok I am off for now. You all have a wonderful day!
I find that motivation sometimes just in feeling my body getting stronger. Instead of bending over to scoop the poop out of the cat box I squat and hold it. I try to suck it in and tuck in my butt. Really try to feel my legs getting stronger going up the stairs. Try to keep good posture. Hold your torso up straight when sitting at the table and not letting it all hang out. SUCK AND TUCK is what my instructor tells me. Feeling your body getting stronger can be good motivation.
ReplyDeleteI think it is more about making the proper diet and exercise not be WORK. Even if you arent as excited about it now, just keep it going as a routine. Soon enough, it will be a habit and you will do it without even thinking about it. Just teach your body that there is no other alternative!
ReplyDeleteWow we are on opportunity wave lengths you were all about the working out and so didn't want to and your blog motivated me to get off my butt and this week I can't wait to go but like you said That's hoe it goes! Hope you get your mojo back because you certainly helped me get mine back :-)
ReplyDelete