The happiest I have been in a long time!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wk 7 Day 1 & 2

Hello everyone. I am Blogging for Saturday and Sunday. Yes I know it is only Sunday now, but I figured i will combined the 2 days. This morning I woke up not feeling good again. This has been going on for a few days not the only difference about today then the last few days is today i had nausea with it. I have already gotten sick once this morning and I am hoping that is the last time. I am hoping what ever is in me that is making me feel icky that it is gone now. So that is the reason why I am combining the 2 days, I have a feeling i will probably not be eating much today. i will eat when I can and still eat healthy though. Yesterday my calorie intake was only 975 it was very low but I also have not worked out in a few days either. But starting tomorrow I will be starting back at the Y and going hard core. On Friday I weighed in and had lost 3.4 lbs only leaving 2.1 lbs to lose to hit my goal of 20lbs. So being very anxious I have weighed in on Saturday and Today, LOL. Saturday I had lost a whole pound and today I lost another .8 lbs. If you have done the math that means i only need to lose .3lbs to hit my goal! I am thinking that will be tomorrow! I have also said GOODBYE to the 230's! On top of all my goal in my mind I get sooo excited when I get out of the higher numbers. I can't wait to get out of the 220's and so on. Some people asked me why I set the goals I did. The 20 lbs, 50 lbs, 75, lbs, 100lbs, and 115 total. Well the 20 lbs is because every time in the past when I have tried to lose weight I have never hit 20lbs, it has always been 10-15lbs. So to hit the 20 lb mark is/will be a huge accomplishment. The 50lb mark puts me out of the 200's!!!!! I am very much looking forward to that goal because I have not been out of the 200's in 5 years! the 75lb mark will put me at my weight I was when I married my Husband (give or take a few pounds). The 100lb mark is because that was the weight when Matt proposed to me and it seemed like a great mile marker.  And finally the 115lb mark is to put me at the weight I was when I first met Matt and when I was at my healthiest and most active. Of course if I lose a little more I am find with that also..LOL

Ok I am going to get off. You all have a wonderful day. And to all my friends and fellow bloggers I follow I will catch up on our your posts here soon, I promise! 

2 comments: