So The last few days have been kind of blah days. I was able to get a lot of "fun" things to eat that are healthy. most of it is veggies and such but I did get a new type of bread that I LOVE! I am finding my "want" again to keep on going. I have been continued to eating healthy and work out almost everyday. I am writing this in hopes to get a little energy in me that way when hubby gets home it will be easier to go work out instead of hanging out at home with him. Although I love to hang at home with him I need to get to the Y. I need some suggestions on music to download. No I don't have my Ipod yet but I am hoping to get it soon (maybe by next friday). So I need ideas of what type of music to put on it...I need good songs to work out to. Any Suggestions?
Ok sorry for the short blog tonight and the lack of blogs lately I will try to blog tomorrow night about tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!
Will come back with some good downloads for you but next time you are online, go and check out my blog. I have given you a special award that I was given as it has motivated me and I am sure it will help motivate you :)
ReplyDeleteI keep my current playlists on their own page on my blog if you want to take a peek!
ReplyDeletehttp://muffinfixation.blogspot.com/p/playlists.html
I'll probably be adding some more over the next week or so :)