Ok yes I know I have completely missed the middle of the week yet again. I have seemed to fall out of my habit of blogging. Hmmm we can't be having that. So this is my Goal for Week 7, blog everyday! I can tell you that once again I have been keeping up on eating healthy. I have had more days that I have ate under my calories then I have hit my calorie goal. I am finding my self not wanting to eat most days. Not having the want to eat anymore and having to force myself to eat something. The 2 days I have not worked out and for that I feel like a big lazy lump. However I have been very active around the house and re doing our basement.
Well today is that magical day. I do have to say I was a little scared about to day since I have not worked out in the last 2 days. I am pleased to announce that I have loss 3.4 lbs! I am so very close to the 20lb mark and I can't wait! All my weight is coming off very slowly but that is ok because it is coming off and I am not putting it on. Right now I am averaging 2.98 lbs per week which is above my goal of 2.88 lbs per week for 40 weeks. I am very happy about this and got a little bit of encouragement this morning. Thank you scale for being on my side this morning.
I will be blogging later tonight for the official week 6 Day 7 blog. Hope you all have a wonderful day! I know I will!
Jen that is fantastic. All that incidental exercise is just what you need and your house will be spotless as well which is an added bonus x
ReplyDeleteGreat job Jen!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Job Jen! You are Rocktastic!
ReplyDeleteYay for your fabulous loss!!! :)
ReplyDelete