Ok I am very behind on blogging. It honestly has just slipped my mind the last few days. But know I am still eating healthy and I have been working out harder then ever! I am determined to get my Ipod this Friday! I have successfully done the weight loss program in full (On the TM)...TWICE! the first time was for 20 min and that was accomplishment in its self but then last night I did 40 min on the weight loss program! I am sooo excited about and my accomplishments. But honestly I need to keep this short as I am trying to help cook dinner and then I am going to go work out for today. I will try to blog tonight.
Have a good day everyone!
I had an excuse not to blog the last few days. You do not my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteYour accomplishments are fantastic! How good is that feeling afterwards of knowing how hard you have worked! LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete