Ok so this post is for yesterday! I am really slacking on this posting at night thing..LOL, Well I am posting in the evening right now but not for today :-). I am very happy with yesterday. We all went to the Y's outdoor water park yesterday afternoon and met up with Matt's parents and Matt's brother Beau and his family. After I helped get the girls lotion up I made my escape to go work out. Yea sure I could have just sat in the nice sunshine and worked on my tan (we all know I need to) but I had the energy to go work out and I was going to take advantage of that energy. I was still able to take advantage of some pool time after I was done working out, that is at least till my oldest daughter fell and hit her head. She got a nice bump on the back of her head as well as a scrape on her arm. My kids are the biggest accident prone kids out there. But Anyways So I experienced a big accomplishment at the Y yesterday.
Normally I would choose to hang out by the pool instead of working out. I am proud of myself for choosing to work out first! My next big accomplishment is After the Y, Matt's parents offered us to all go to CiCi's for dinner. I was hesitant about it at first but I decided I can do it. We had to run home first anyways so while at home I printed the nutritional value for there buffet that way I was not blind sided later when entering my calories for the day. I walked into dinner with a level head knowing I can enjoy dinner with the family and not totally screw up everything I have worked so hard for. This was yet another Huge accomplishment for me, I took responsibility to plan ahead on this and not set my self up for failure. I normally would have just "guessed" how many calories I was eating and gone from there only to find out how badly I did. This was not the case, and for that I am very happy with myself!
Ok For what I ate today. My calories were low for the day but I do have an excuse for it. I had accidentally added a meal on to my day so when I was looking at my calories for the day (before Dinner) I thought I had about 300 less calories then what I did. Darn I could have had more at CiCi's or I could have had a dessert..Oh well, at least I ate healthy.
Breakfast
Yogurt
Coffee/Creamer
Lunch
Grilled Cheese w/Turkey
---Made with the Best wheat bread I have ever had and with low sodium Provolone cheese and a healthier turkey lunch meat. YUM
Dinner
A BIG Italian Salad
1 bread stick
2 slices of Thin crest Italiano pizza (very yummy, and 1 serving was 2 pieces!)
Total Calories: 969
My work out: I did the elliptical for 20 min on a incline 10 resistance 1. I also rode on the bike for 10 min. Total Miles = 3.65 and Total Calories burned = 378! Also I just realized for the week (Daily Mile goes Monday-Sunday) This is my highest mileage week and highest Calories burned week! My total Miles for the week was just shy of 15 miles and my total calories burned for the week were 1656! I am Very happy to see this, MUCH better then the previous week which was 8 miles and 1034 calories.


What a fantastic day! I think your 2 accomplishments are massive! It is so important to still be able to go out and be in control and you did that by being prepared (even at the last minute) and choosing exercise over sunbaking will make sunbaking that much more enjoyable when you getto your goal. Awesome lifestyle changes x
ReplyDelete