So yesterday was very uneventful day. We went to Church in the morning but other then that it was a very lazy day. Matt has been off work this weekend (mini vacation Friday-Monday) and we are trying to just relax for once, instead of running around like a chicken with our heads cut off. yesterday I didn't even work out! But I have noticed a routine I have created and that Sundays I normally don't work out due to Matt's schedule so When Matt asked me yesterday If I was going to go to the Y I decided I needed a rest day of working out since I had been working out the last several days. However just because I did not go to the Y does not mean I was not active...I do have children...LOL.
Ok so for what I ate yesterday
Breakfast
Yogurt
Coffee
Lunch
Chicken strips
Fruit
Cucumber
Dinner
Subway 6 inch oven roasted chicken sandwich
Dessert
Smoothie
Total Calories: 1190 ish give or take a little for the veggies that were on my sandwich.
Like I said I had no work out yesterday but I am getting ready to leave for the Y now. So you all have a wonderful day!
Have fun at the Y!!
ReplyDelete