So I have been horrible with my blog. A lot has to do with the fact I am not doing so good with my diet/work out. I think if I didn't blog and admit to it all that I would not have to deal with someone telling me what I should be doing. In all honesty, I need that. Blogging every day is what helps keep me on track. The comments I see everyday is what helps me stay motivated to keep doing the right things. Don't get me wrong I haven't went on a binge and stuffed my face full of food but I haven't focused on what I was eating either. I have not been working out either. However one accomplishment I had this week was I walked my first 5k on Sunday. Yea me!
Most people say they see my loss in my face. Hubby says he sees it all over. I am happy to know that Hubby sees it all over because that is how I would prefer it. Yes my heaviest section is the mid section but I have several other areas i would love to see smaller. I think that is why I am having a hard time seeing the lost because it is all over my body and not just the mid section.
Last night I went to the Y and did one mile on the TM and i felt pretty good about it. I ran for 1 min int his mile. It took me 20 min to do the mile but I believe If I were to push myself a little more I could do it a little faster. My focus right now is to get where I am running that 11 mile instead of walking it. I know I can do this. It was nice to be back at the Y and have my head back on straight and my priorities put back in the right order. From today on I start working towards my running goals in hopes to complete them on time.
I weigh in tomorrow and I don't expect and loss, I know I didn't try this week and Honestly wouldn't be surprised if I had a gain. However I feel I am back on track and can move forward and whatever the scale says tomorrow I will brush it under the rug and push on.
Ok everyone I am needing to clean my kitchen and get the girls some lunch. I will be trying to catch up on some blogs today as well. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Jen, just so you know... you are doing great. We all have our bad days/weeks. The biggest thing is to brush it aside and start fresh tomorrow. Weight loss is a process and it will come with time. Hang in there, you can do it!!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fantastic! Are you doing measurements? Legs, arms, hips, waist, chest, neck, calves? That might help you have a bit more confidence in that your weight loss is showing because I know f it was a full length photo I would see it all over. Oh and running for 1 minute is awesome!! That is exactly how I started to run. Now I can do 5minutes. Just slowly, slowly. You will be running that 5k before you know it. Whether you have a loss or gain tomorrow, stay strong. We are all here to support you. x
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing. And I get it too - my husband noticed it a lot more than other people, he says something almost every time he hugs me, but most people say they see it in my face.
ReplyDeleteYou can get back on track too I know it!!
There is alot of debate about when one should weigh themselves, personally I hate weekly weigh ins because it can create the illusion that it doesn't matter what you do today you'll have 6 more days to make up for it. Weighing in daily keeps you accountable for each days progress. Yes its true that you will fluctuate weight daily, but you can weekly too for that matter. Weight loss can be as simple as, what are you going to do today to better yourself...A mountain isn't moved all at once but stone by stone. I love you, we are all so proud of you, and you will accomplish your goals. Refocus on today don't worry about tomorrow, tomorrow is another battle. PS: you are looking healthier I can't wait to see you achieve your gaols!
ReplyDelete