Okay, so I have been a horrible blogger. Isn't it funny how easy it is to get out of a habit. Over the last week I have noticed, I do not blog near as much, I do not count my calories like I should be, and I am not working out nearly as much as I should be. In my last post I said I would work on all of these and yet, I seemed to have gotten worse. Uhg! So today is a new day and a fresh re start to it all. I was VERY weak yesterday! We celebrated Matt's brothers birthday. I did ok with my actual meal, I had a hamburger with no bun but had cheese and lettuce with a teeny tiny bit of ketch up. I also loaded the plate with veggies and fruits, and then there were chips! People should know I can't keep my hand out of a chip bag. LOL. I didn't do to horrible with the chips and at least they were baked lays, so not to horrible right? Anyways, even though I had chips this does not begin to explain why I did horrible. For the cake, it was a Freddys Frozen Ice Cream Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie dough! Oh My! It was sitting there staring at me and screaming for me to eat it! Everyone told me to have just a few bites and try it, but I am to weak and I couldn't do it that way, I had a whole slice! It was delicious! But later my tummy was telling me, I should have not ate that! It was my first "real treat" since I have started this and I could tell my tummy/body was not use to the sugary sweetness I had just put in it. Where it gave me a few minutes of satisfaction while eating it, I was regretting it all last night and even today!
You all may have noticed I have not up dated my weigh ins. Friday morning I stepped on the scale and It said I lost 2lbs. Granted I would normally take that and be happy, BUT I knew I had not lost 2lbs so I re stepped on the scale and It then began to tell me I gained 2 pounds. I ended up weighing my self a total of 4 times not once getting the same reading or even close to it. I have decided my scale is not working right. However I do have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and I will be weighed there. I am actually looking forward to it, because it was the Doctor's office scale that gave me my starting weight, not my scale. So I will have an accurate weigh in tomorrow.
I have also took 2 more pics of myself. I am Happy about my facial shot, yet not so happy about my upper body shot. In the mirror, I felt and looked skinnier. After looking at the pic, I feel I look fatter. I also have included the only picture from the past I could find that showed my body, and ironically I am wearing the same out fit. So you all tell me what you think.
So here Is My face shot :-)
The one on the left was taken in April, and the one on the right was taken yesterday. In the mirror I noticed more "curves" then what the photo shows. I don't know if it was because of the way I am standing or the way the pic was taken but I don't see it as much. Or maybe I was just "seeing" things in the mirror. Hahaha. One thing I have notice is my jeans in the before pic are giving me a BAD muffin top and now they do not. So I am losing the roll between my boobs and pants. LOL. I am going to try and dig for more pictures to do a before and after with. I did take a picture my first day of my diet but it is not one that I will post on here. I am only wearing my sports bra and Shorts, and I will shield you all from that, Hahahaha. However, when I lose all my weight and look Hot, Maybe then I will post it. :-). In the mist of looking up old pictures I did find one that has me at one of my smallest points, it is my senior pics and I weigh about 140-145 in these pics. My Goal is 135 so I should look similar to this, just more hippier cause of my 2 kids...LOL.
These were taken in 2001 and like I said I was not at my smallest here. But this is close to the size I would like to be again.
Ok Yall. I am going to get off here, I have a dirty house screaming for me to clean it. You all have a wonderful day!

Looking good. Great blog.
ReplyDeletenaughty naughty! LOL Bad girl you must keep up on your blog :X Hahaha
ReplyDeleteJen you have done so well so far on your journey. Keep blogging and keep at it. Hopefully a fresh weigh in at the doctors renews your confidence in yourself because I guarentee when you look at what you started at compared to now you will see that you have come a long way already. It has taken me a year to get to where I am right now. I ahve had times where I ahve had big slip ups but it is so important to not give up totally. DOnt undo all your hard work which you can see in the photos. Iknow you arent happy with teh second picture but look at how much more timne there is in your arms. Tomorrow I want you to measure every part of your body and then once a month re-measure. You will see these changes. It has taken me losing 25kgs for people to notice big changes and even for me to notice. I have gone down3 clothing sizes yet I still reach for the XL stuff because my brain has been trained to. You can do this. Iknwo you can. xo
ReplyDelete