The happiest I have been in a long time!

Monday, July 19, 2010

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! I loss 20 pounds!!!!!! I am very excited! I not only loss 20 pounds I have lost 22 pounds! First goal is accomplished! I am thrilled.

See isn't it pretty!?! Okay Yes this not MY IPod it is a stock photo but mine looks just like it! 

I also got some pretty new pink ear buds to match!  How cute! I love it!

However I Forgot my Armband! This is the thing I wanted, well more then the head phones. Oh well I will try to get it in the next few weeks. 

I Have weighed in everyday since Friday and everyday I have loss something! Actually so far I have loss 4 ponds since Friday! Crazy Runner you better get ready for this Friday's run! NO you can't run my miles before....We will wait to Friday to add them all up for a nice long run for you (and you better run on Friday!). I will However up date one of my charts over on the right with Today's date! Ok....I am off for now! I really need to get to the Y to work out and try out my new IPod!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job!!! Congrats on exceeding your first mini-goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I just found your blog and I'm loving it. It's so motivating to read about you goals and fitness. Pop by for a visit any time!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cool. :) Great job! Keep it up. If you can do 20 lbs this fast, then you can definitely reach your bigger goals.

    Oh... and sweeeeet ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you!!! I have been so busy this week that I havent had a chance to see how you have been going and look what I ahve missed out on!!! Well done! You are doing an amazing job

    ReplyDelete