The happiest I have been in a long time!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Wk 7 Day 7

I am in a GREAT mood today!  I woke up and weighed in to find out I have lost a total of 7 pounds this week! How exciting is that! I am down a total of 24.7 pounds! I am loving this! Also I went ahead and tried on some pants that I had not been able to fit in and they Fit! This whole time I kept saying, I don't feel skinnier, nor do my clothes fit different. After trying on my pants this morning which were 2 sizes smaller then my other pants I realized that on most days I don't get dressed. I mean, I have cloths on and all, but most of the time I stay in my PJ's and when I get out of my PJ's I put on my work out clothes, or something like that. All of which are elastic band pants. When I do put on my shorts I have noticed them a little big but I just thought it was cause they were stretched out and when I dry them they would shrink back up and be small again. I was completely wrong about that. Now I need to lose another pant size so I have shorts to were, cause I have nothing right now! LOL I could not be any happier about not having shorts that fit!

I have updated all my charts on my page plus added a  new chart about my goals I set yesterday. If you haven't commented yesterday please do! And if you have THANK YOU! Your feed back is actually helping not just myself and other followers but is also helping my friend Crazy Runner. He is working on Episode 11 of his running pod cast and is really looking for more feed back on his episodes, as well as more info/feedback from other runners and non runners. If you haven't listen to his pod cast go  Here and download one. 


I am sorry to all my followers that I also follow, I have been seriously slacking in reading. So today I will be trying to get caught up on all my blogs and hopefully see how you are all doing! I know together we can do this! I love the inspiration and comments and days when I think I can't do this anymore or I feel like giving up I get on here and read some blogs or some past comments left on mine. That alone helps me get through my tough times! What helps you get through the times when you feel like quitting?

Well, gang I am off for now. I need to go clean my kitchen, get the girls there lunch and then get my lunch! After all that put the girls down for nap and then I will be back on to read some Blogs! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss - wow! You are doing so well!!
    I will definitely have to check our your friend's pod cast.
    Have a great weekend!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug! You are doing amazing! Im going out and doing your miles tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible week you have had! How good is it that you are 2 sizes smaller! Its all the hard work you are doing that is working! Congratulations hun! Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 lbs? Wow!

    That is an AWESOME week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know how you are doing it Jen - that is AMAZING and you are doing so well!!! Post update pictures so we can all see! :)

    ReplyDelete