The happiest I have been in a long time!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Week 5 -- Day 7

Ok so I am just now blogging for yesterday, sorry about that. It has been a little crazy around here the last few days. Matt has 4 days off in a row so we are trying to spend some actual family time together. So today's/yesterdays post is going to be a little short. I did however lose 1 lb! And that I am excited about! I am still on my goal, 115lbs in 40 weeks averages about 2.88 lbs per week and I am currently at 2.9lbs per week. Ok on to what I ate.

Breakfast
Yogurt

Lunch
Corn Flake chicken Strips
Strawberries


Dinner
BBQ pork loin
Broccoli
Mashed potatoes

Snack
Strawberries

Total Calories: 1000 (yes I know I have been low)

My Work out: Yesterday I did shorter work outs but more intensity to them. I did the Elliptical for 10min and the bike for 10 min. Total Miles was 3.2 and total calories burned was 270!

2 comments:

  1. Well doen Jen!! It is great that you are looking at you weightloss overall and that average weightloss is really good!! Enjoy your family time with hubby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One lb is one lb baby!!! I'm on vacay here so lots of family time. Yeaaahhh (said sarcasticly haha)

    ReplyDelete