The happiest I have been in a long time!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Week 5 -- Day 6

So tomorrow is the day! I am a little nervous because I did weigh my self on Wednesday and I had gained .5 lbs. (I weighed before I went to the Dr cause I knew I would weigh in when I got there and I did not want to be blind sided...). But Even if I do gain I know this particular week mother nature is not on my side...If you get what I mean. So Next week will be better. In order to stay on my goal of 115lbs in 40 weeks I will need to lose at least 1 lb any thing less and I will be off my goal, and a gain....well that just won't be good. So my fingers are crossed that tomorrows loss will be at least 1 lb (if not more..lol). 
Ok On to what I ate today

Breakfast
Yogurt
Coffee

Lunch
Turkey w/cheese
Cucumber
Strawberries and cherries


Snack
Almond Butter On Wheat bread

Dinner
Slow-cooker Salsa Chicken (very good)
Brown Rice
Crescent

Total Calories: 1007
The Work Out: Today I did a little of everything knowing I had a small gain as of Wednesday. I did the weight loss program on the elliptical for 20 min! I am very happy about this because when I first started the elliptical I could not do the weight loss program on it! i then rode the bike for 10 min and then walked on the TM for 15 min. On the TM i tried the weight loss program also but was not as successful as i was on the elliptical. I have fairly short legs so when It jumps up in speed I have a hard time keeping up...plus I am out of shape..LOL. But I kept it on the program and when ever it tried to jump in speed I just lowered it back down...I did however do just fine with all the inclines it did. Total miles today = 4.45! Total Calories burned = 491! I am very happy with these results! I am also going to lift some weights tonight cause it has been a few days.

Ok Everyone you have a wonderful night! I will blog tomorrow night but in the morning I will update my chart and tracker. Depending if it is a loss or gain depends on how fast it gets updated. If I gain I have an agreement with Crazyrunner to run/walk double the miles I gain, in return he runs 1 mile for every pound I lose...Really hope he's running tomorrow and not me..LOL.

1 comment: