The happiest I have been in a long time!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Week 4 -- Day 6

So yesterday I did horrible on my food intake. I ate hardly anything. my total calorie intake was less then 700 calories. I had missed breakfast and ate a low calorie lunch along with my dinner. I had no idea my calorie intake was so low till it was to late in the evening. So today I am going to try to do better on my calories. I was able to make it to the Y last night. Although I really had to push myself to go. It was really hard to find the motivation to go. After I got the I decided since I was there I was going to give it my all. I hopped on to the elliptical and i normally have it set at a 10 incline and a 1 resistance. Well I was noticing it didn't feel like I was giving it my all, so I decided to up the resistance to 5 and even though at the moment it didn't feel much different I do however feel it today. Not only did I change those things but i also forced my self to go faster then I normally do. When I was done with the elliptical i hopped on the TM and did a 20 min walk on it. I am happy about my work out last night.

So the plus side of me blogging in the morning about the day before is I weighed in this morning and you all would normally have to wait till tonight to find out the results. But now you don't :-). I am happy to announce I lost 2.8 lbs still keeping me on track for my overall goals.

Ok that is about it. You all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. What a great weight loss! I think the hardest thing about working out is actually getting there to start it. As soon as you can get over that hurdle which you did, you get in the mindframe. Here's to another good week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go dear on your weight loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I did 5.5 for you today! So i basicly doubled you up! :)

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete