The happiest I have been in a long time!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 8

To warn you now this is not going to be long...I want to write a lot and tell you about so much but unfortunately I am still feeling like Crud...I think I am worst tonight then I was yesterday....So on to the food..

Breakfast
Bowl of frosted mini wheats
Coffee w/creamer

Lunch
Smart one santa fe rice
quesadilla (Can't spell...)
.

Dinner
Scrambled Eggs (the only thing that I think I could eat)

total calories 1095

Work out: 350 various crunches

Talk at you all later....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you were feeling even worse...I hope that you wake up this morning feeling a little better. Bad moods that last so long are the worst :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the diet. I think I would be hungry only eating that amount of calories though. Can you eat as many veggies as you want to keep you full? Keep it up. I am on a weight loss journey of my own. Contest with my sister for $$$. I was very disappointed I only lost .6 lbs this week. My first week I lost almost 5 lbs. I ate a lot of soup that week. LOL.

    ReplyDelete