Hey everyone! Today was a much better day! I woke up feeling a little sore but overall feeling better. I had a somewhat relaxing day besides cleaning the kitchen and living room. My kids kept me on my toes the better part of the day as they kept getting into everything and not listening. I had ATT back out here today to re look at the internet just for him to tell me that we have to run a new cat 5 cord from the house/modem to the box outside. He said we can do it on our own or hire him to do it and he would charge me a minimum of $120. I refuse to pay that much to have them fix the issue that in my opinion should have been part of the installation when we hooked up our DSL. So we have Cox Cable coming out on Thursday to hook up our internet, and I am canceling ATT. It will be nice to have regular internet that doesn't keep messing up.
I had a good "diet day" and the day is not even over yet :-). I have ate healthy most of the day but I have not worked out yet. I am hoping to go to the Y when hubby gets home but it is getting late. I may just con him into working out with me…..LOL.
Ok the Food
Breakfast
Fruit (peach and Strawberries)
Coffee w/creamer
Lunch
Lean cuisine—Shrimp Alfredo
Peach
Snack
Special K Protein bar
Dinner
Taco Salad
Soft Taco
Total Calories: 989
Work out:
None as of yet…not saying it is not going to happen….Watch for my daily mile update :-)
Anyways, like I said my day felt good, my total calories are under but I will probably have a snack after I work out. I also want to say how proud I am for Danielle! She lost 5.2lbs this week! You go girl! I am also Proud of Swans who as of last night had a 14 day streak on the bike! Even when she is exhausted and has worked all day she still finds the energy! You 2 girls I am so proud of and I'm excited I get to go through this journey with you as well as with all my other followers out there. You are my inspiration not to give up (that and the mp3 player hubby has told me I will get when I lose my first 20lbs…LOL). Keep up the hard work ladies! Oh and CR get ready to run a lot of miles this Friday…I have a feeling it will be a good drop! LOL
Have a good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment