So I had another great day! A day full of healthier choices! I am getting there slowly but I am doing it! I do however need to thank my Hubby and My best Friend for slapping some common sense back in to me! Thanks :-). Today I started to doubt what I was doing and getting a little discouraged for a few min. Then I was upset with myself for getting discouraged. The only reason I got bummed was My friend Danielle lost 10.6lbs this week! WTG! But after I congratulated her I started to wonder why I can't lose that much that fast. Heck I am on a pill that is to boost my weight lost but it seemed I was right about where I normally am when I diet without a pill. I don't know why I was doubting so bad because yesterday I was so happy about everything! But no worries I am so much better now! WTG D on your weight loss! You are doing Great!
I had a relaxing day today, just did my normal duties around the house. You know the ones that if they don't get done you will regret it later (Dishes..UHG). I absolutely Hate cleaning the kitchen, I think I would rather clean the bathroom then the kitchen! I also know if I don't keep up on it I will have a huge mess making it even worse to clean. Other then my normal routine nothing exciting happened today.
The Food
Breakfast
Honey Bunches of Oats w/Peaches
Coffee and creamer
Lunch
Bread less Sandwich (Turkey, Chicken and Cheese)
Cucumbers
Leftover Mexican rice dish (1/2 cup)
Snack
SunnyD Orange Swirl
Graham Crackers
Dinner Brinner :-)
Hash browns
Turkey Bacon
Scrambled Eggs w/Cheese and Spinach
Total Calories: 1246
The Work out: None....I was a bum today :-) But tomorrow I am back at the Y...I miss it already :-)
I miss cleaning my kitchen!! I used to attack it like every day so that I never had to do much and now that I'm working it seems like whenever I walk in there, there are like hours of cleaning to do.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing AWESOME by the way :) really, really great!!