So I started my day off feeling like crud all day. Real bad tummy issues....I did not even want to weigh in because I knew I would not be as low as I would be if I were to wait and weigh tomorrow. But I made a promise to myself and others that I would weigh in today. So I hoped on the scale and to my surprise I did lose 5.5lbs (still probably would have been more), went from 249.5 to 244! After I got off the scale I got the kids breakfast to my pill and laid back down because I was still not feeling well. Matter of fact I am still not feeling well.
The whole Day I dealt with my stupid internet not staying on. We have had issues before with the internet especially when there is a storm. But today we had blue skies and no weather at all so I was getting very frustrated. I called ATT to talk to (at the time I thought was) the newest member to their staff. After feeling my blood pressure rise and him basically telling me it is my telephone cord in my house I hung up and continued to "deal" with the internet. A few hours went by and it starts to go out every 2 minutes if not more often. So I call back and to my disbelief the young man I spoke to earlier on the phone was not the newest member of ATT the gal I was speaking to right then was and to top it all off she just had this squeaky high pitch voice that sounded like nails on the chalk board. She however was able to inform me that the "signal" was not a clear signal from my modem to them....REALLY???? I didn't know that! (Ok yes I am the worst person to call customer services when I am mad...Maybe it was the time I did at the T-Mobile call center). She then begins to inform me that she can send someone out to check the outdoor lines and if those are ok then he will check the indoors...but if it is the indoor lines I have to pay for it...I then told her I would refuse to pay a dime and if that were the case I would shut my internet off and go to Cox (local cable company). After talking to Matt I decided to go run to Wal-Mart (I have a whole story about Wal-Mart though) and pick up a new phone cord that was shorter and of course newer. Since I have done that the internet does seem to be fine but I am still having the guy come out tomorrow to check the lines outside cause I am sure it doesn't hurt.
SO My trip to Wal-Mart reminded me why I do not shop at Wal-Mart very often and I stick to Dillons/Kroger. I get there and I am running inside for 3 items, Phone cord, Matt's creamer, and some meds for my tummy. After quickly realizing this store has gone though yet another remodel I try to find where everything is. Where the pharmacy area use to be is now seasonal summer stuff and it was all torn apart and stuff all over the place. I went in search for the phone cord first as I get back there I noticed a ton of people in the dept and cannot seem to find any help for someone to tell me where there cords are. After searching I find a small section and 4 telephone cords, 7ft, 12ft, 25ft, and 50ft. The first I guy I talked on the phone with mentioned that the cord should be no longer then 15 foot long. Well the only phone jack in my house is in dining room/kitchen and my computer is in the living room so I figured about a 15 foot would work…but not any shorter. Well as you saw above I did not get a choice in 15 foot…it was either 12 feet or 25ft…..so I bought both! After gathering my other items I get to the front of the store just to find out they have a thousand registers but only 4 open! I pick the one that is labeled 10 items or less and wait….and wait….and wait. The lines were backing up and finally someone come in to help clear up the long lines…but instead of taking the people who waited the longest they take the people who just got in line! I am sure I have wonderful blood pressure tonight after dealing with ATT twice and Wal-Mart!
And Guess what! I just lost internet…..guess it isn’t my cord! UHG
Anyways I am done ranting…on to what I ate today. I was horrible today and did not have enough calories again I think a lot was I just was not feeling that good.
The food
Breakfast
Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich
Coffee and creamer
Lunch
Tuna Noodle thing… (frozen meal)
Dinner
Breakfast burrito! Very yummy! But way less calories then I thought.
Dessert
My single serve ice cream sundae
Work out
None :-( not feeling good but I will work out real good tomorrow.
Ok…That’s it for the night I think. Everyone have a wonderful night and a wonderful weekend!
sorry about your day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 5.5 lbs! I was glad to go do 5.5 miles for you tonight!
Hope you are feeling better!
5.5 lbs is wonderful! Sorry you're not feeling well, though, and hope you get better real soon :)
ReplyDeleteSweetie the weight will come off just do not give up! Stress complicates weight loss and right now I know that you have lots of that in your life. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteYour loss is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that I read this today because yesterday I went to Walmart and I don't ever go there either - there just isn't one right near me...but I was in the ten items or less line, the second person in line for like 15 minutes while the younger girls in front of me were being taught a budget lesson from their mom. Yes, an important lesson but I was in such a hurry and it was so frustrating!!