So you have already heard about my morning it was actually an uneventful day. I spent a lot time with my kiddos today trying to be more active with them. I don't really have much to say cause I ranted already this morning about it all LOL.
So the Food
Breakfast
Bowl of shredded wheat w/milk
2 Mugs of coffee with sugar free french vanilla creamer
Lunch
2 Hot dogs (the only thing really in the house)
Snack
8oz of Cherry Limeade
Dinner
1 Slice of frozen pizza (that stuff is HIGH in calories)
Dessert!!!
Smart ones Premium chocolate chip sundae (yummy!!!)
Total: 1275
The work out:
Yea well no actual work out today but Like I said before I was more active today then normal with my kiddos and some days that can burn more calories then riding my bike...LOL
K well that is it for the night! Tomorrow is the day I get my blood work done (blah). I will keep you all updated! Have a great night!
Good job on gettin the 1200 cals! And like I told D earlier, I love to hear about parents being active with their kids!
ReplyDeleteGL on your blood work!