We experience "obstacles" in our life all the time. This is me and my journey to overcoming all obstacles.
The happiest I have been in a long time!
Monday, June 14, 2010
My Family/friends and Support
This morning I am sitting here drinking my coffee and thinking of how lucky I am. I have a wonderful support system! I have wonderful husband that reminds me to work out even when I am trying to "forget to workout". He sticks little goals out there for me to make it easier to achieve my over all goal! I have my best friend Anya who is willing to tell me the cold honest truth because she loves me :-) but most of all knows how to tell me the truth with it being more motivating than hurting! Can't forget about my mom and the rest of my family who is very supportive and reminds me that they are proud of me almost everyday, thank you for that! I have my wonderful KoC friends who help me in various ways. Danielle motivates me By how hard she is working at losing the weight and being able to do it with out any "pills" and doing an amazing job so far! Swans (Crystal S.) helps by her updates and her hard work on her bike as well as all the knowledge/info she has shared with me about dieting and phentermine. And than there is Swans crazy husband..."Crazyrunner" (Matt S.). He has agreed to run 1 mile for every pound I lose on Fridays (my weigh in date). That alone makes it where I want to lose a lot of weight to just make him run more..LOL. I have My brother Brian who has just agreed to work out with me on Tuesdays, so I am really looking forward to having someone there to talk to while I work out. Than I have all of my followers here on my blog as well as on facebook. The little comments and watching your lives helps keep me motivated that there are other people out there just like me, taking one day at a time with one goal in common, to lose weight! I am so blessed to have all the people that I have for my support. Thank you everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats right we gotta keep Matt running, my weigh ins will be on Thursdays and I hope he is ready for us. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteJen I am so glad that you have such a great support system. Shoot maybe I should get in on having CR run an extra mile for every pound I lose too. WOW so thats 3 people he will have to fun for. WOO HOOO
ReplyDeleteI tell you there has been a few times that I have not wanted to workout and I too think of you and say she would not let me skip this so I better get up. If Jen finds out I did not workout she will chew me up...Then I get up and do my workout. I know it is so much better when you have someone to work out with it makes it go by faster and it also makes it seem easier. Just wish I was able to workout in an actual gym instead of my Wii and personal inventions. But hey better be glad I have something right..LOL
Well I needed to hear you so thats why I am on here this morning (while at work) I hope you have a great day.
HUGS
Danielle