The happiest I have been in a long time!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 4 -- Day 3

Hi Everyone! Today was another uneventful day. I did however manage to get my work out in but it was not the best work out. My heart just was not in it today. Honestly my heart just was not in anything today. I didn't eat to bad and I did work out but it just one of those days. So this isn't going to be a long blog cause I think i actually want to get off the computer and try to get to bed at a decent hour.

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs w/spinach and turkey Bacon
Peach
Coffee and Creamer

Lunch
Bread less Sandwich again
Celery w/peanut butter

Snack
Peach

Dinner
Spaghetti
Green Beans
Garlic Bread

Snack
Bowl of honey bunches of oats

Total Calories: 1150

The Workout: I did the elliptical today for 20min and went 1.3 miles. I burned 186 calories.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a recipe I just tried and I think the girls may like it too! Blend 3 cups seedless watermelon, 2 tabs lime juice, 6 tabs sugar or sugar substitute and 1tb honey place in 3 oz cups with a stick of some sort (I used straws cut in half) freeze over night. Fun and easy way to get a fruit serving! Hope you enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete