Ok well...Last night once again I did not get my blog written But here I am today doing it. Yesterday was a good day on the diet with the exception of lack of calories. I think I had more veggies today then I normally do but still was under. I am finding if I eat unhealthy I hit the calorie mark for the day but feel so icky about it. But when I eat healthy and feel good about what I ate all day I don't get to 1200 calories. I know a lot of people say try to substitute with more fruits and veggies but my problem is fruits and veggies are low calorie, and when I eat low calories stuff I am not hitting my calories. I know I can eat a lot of calories...that is not the issue...my issue is hitting 1200-1500 (preferably 11200-1400) and doing it healthy. So Today (day 18) is another try at it. We will see if I am successful. Here's the food for Day 17
Food
Breakfast
Frosted mini wheats w/milk
Coffee and creamer
Lunch
Grilled Cheese
Celery
Snack
Peach
Dinner
Hamburger helper-- Cheesy Taco
Corn
Total calories: 990
The work out: I did the elliptical today, I chose the fat burning work out and did it for 20 min and burned about 200 calories.
Ok that is it for the day. I will try for a better day today :-). You all have a wonderful day!
Jen I am having the exact same problem that you are. For the most part I am ok but I am just not getting enough calories eating "good stuff" only! But I've been feeling great even with the low calories so I'm trying not to stress about it...which is really tough!
ReplyDeleteHi, I just ran into your blog, and it is very similar to mine. I wish you luck.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you have so little calories! I struggle to stay around 1300. And, if you don't have enough - recommended not less than 1200 a day, your body can start storing fat and have reverse affects.
I'm following you now!