The happiest I have been in a long time!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 18

Hi everyone! So today I hit my calories! I am very excited about this. But however I failed to workout. By the time Matt got home and dinner was made and I ate dinner It was way late. So I will work out extra hard tomorrow and I know I can cause Matt is off and I will be able to go whenever I feel like it and for ever long I feel like. :-). Honestly nothing excited happened today so I will keep this short and sweet :-)

Food


Breakfast
Frosted mini wheats

Snack
Graham Cracker

Lunch
Lean cuisine Lasagna

Snack
Peach

Dinner
Hamburger Helper--Cheesy Enchilada

Total Calories: 1227 :-)

4 comments:

  1. Good job on the calories. Nothing wrong with missing one day of exercise, it's weeks and months of not exercising that got us here, as long as we keep ourselves from returning to that path then we control our future.

    BTW, I tagged you in a meme on my site:

    http://makingmefit.blogspot.com/2010/06/funky-5-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like the enchilada hamburger helper? I eat the helper all the tome its cheap easy and not too bad caloric wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it is my Fav :-) We do buy it a lot because it is cheap and easy to make. And for a meal not to bad with the calories :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the calories! :) I agree that missing one day of exercise is no biggie at all :)

    ReplyDelete