The happiest I have been in a long time!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 3 -- 6.7.10

So today was an ok day not to eventful. I burnt dinner...the same dinner I tried to cook last night but couldn't cause my chicken was still frozen...It is a sign I was not meant to cook this meal...LOL

Ok so this is not a long blog cause I am just exhausted right now and I feel I need to spend time with the Hubby before I fall asleep.

So here is my "stuff" for the day:

Food:

Breakfast
Bowl of frosted Shredded Wheat cereal w/Milk
2 mugs of coffee w/sugar free french vanilla creamer

Lunch
Grilled cheese w/tomato soup
Corn

Dinner
Fettuccine Alfredo

Total calories 1005 --- well below the goal..but I may eat a snack to bring it a lil higher.

The Workout

Started on the Bike hoping for 20 min but wasn't feeling the bike tonight So I did 10 Min and went 1.9 miles.

Next was the TM and I was feeling good on it. After battling if I should do 30 min or 20 min so I settled for 25 min. After walking the 25 min and watching who wants to be a millionaire I felt good and felt like I could do more....but I knew I needed to get home to cook...oh wait Burn dinner :-).

Total calories burned: 374

Anyways Have a good night everyone.

1 comment: