The happiest I have been in a long time!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 4 --- 6.8.10

Hey everyone! Well I have had a good day! Nothing real eventful, the typical morning coffee, Good Morning America and KoC. Plus I got to spend part of the morning with my wonderful husband cause he had to work later today. In the afternoon while kids were sleeping i decided to plant some flowers that i bought a few days ago. I don't know why I bother...I always kill plants. Matter of fact this is my 2nd go around at planting flowers in this flower bed this season. The first set were seeds and when they were coming up we were in the middle of putting a yard in. With a new yard the grass needed lots of water. So i don't know if the drowned or if the pounding of the sprinkler killed them....either way they are dead. This set i just bought some small pints and planted those. I will keep u posted how long these stay alive.

I really wanted to go to the Y today to work out but because of Matt's schedule I do not know if that will happen maybe when he gets off. I know i could have done something at home but for some reason I have no motivation to do anything at my house as far as working out. If I had a TM or bike here maybe I would. But for now I am sitting here waiting for Matt to get home and watching Disney's UP with my girls.

Ok well not much to add I stayed real low on calories today...Too Low so I will probably eat something after I get home from the Y.

Food

Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs
2 mugs of Coffee with sugar free creamer

Lunch---a lil of this a lil of that
Tilapia---but as I was eating it I lost all want for it and it started to taste gross.
Green beans---Very yummy!
Left over Fettuccine alfredo

Dinner
Taco Salad

The Work out

None as of now but I will post later when I do.

3 comments:

  1. Okay my love. You did good today. We are allowed to take a day off every now and then just think did you carry around any of the munchkins today? Vacuum, sweep, mop, carry laundry? If you did then you did light workout. Your gardening counts as something too. You have to look at the positive side of everything.

    NOW as for yesterday's dinner...wheres the beef?...LOL (old wendy's saying) Seriously you need to actually eat meat for protein. Just stinking under calories will not help without the right other foods.

    See I told you I know what to do it is just actually DOING IT.

    Well Luv ya and will see ya in KOC :)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY you dont NEED meat for protein! There is lots of protein in beans and various vegis! Brocolli actually has more protein per pound then meat does!

    GREAAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had leftover tilapia and sugar snap peas for lunch. It was yummmy! I took an ass load of fruit to work and I only ate some of the cherries. You got girl!! Gardening burns calories ya kno! LOL

    ReplyDelete