The happiest I have been in a long time!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 21

The end of Week 3! This morning I was please to step on the scale and see I have lost 3.6lbs also dropping me below 240! This makes a total of 10.7lbs lost for me and I am very happy about it. I did good today on my food intake. I actually think this is one of my best days on food I have had so far!

Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Spinach
Strawberries
Coffee and Creamer

Lunch
A piece of turkey lunch meat
A piece of Chicken breast lunch meat
Celery
Cucumbers
Hard boiled egg
SunnyD Smoothie Orang Swirl 8oz

Snack
Peach

Dinner
Steak(ish) It was suppose to be steak but it had been in the freezer to long so we used the chunk beef stuff and grilled that.
Corn
Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes

Snack
Peach

Total Calories: 1166

The Work out: I went to the Y today with Brian. We started on the TM and had it set for 30 min. But honestly 10 min into it I really was feeling like I should be on the elliptical so I stopped at 15min and hopped on the elliptical for 13 min. I find that even though the elliptical kicks me in my butt I LOVE it cause I can feel it working and the sweat just drips off my face! I know gross but it is an amazing feeling when I am done. Anyways my total Calories burned was 255! I am very happy!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I was glad to run for you tonight!

    Im glad to see that someone like the eliptical machine! I personally hate it! LOL It feels so fake and un-natural! I guess it is prob just cause I love running so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea well the elliptical and I have a Love/hate thing going on..LOL. I use to HATE it, it did feel un-natural but through time i got use to it and learned diff thing on it...and now it kicks me in the butt! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elliptical always tortured my knee. We finally gave ours to my sorta-sister-in-law and now it's collecting dust at her house instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I so wish I had something here at the house, I have to go to the Y...and tomorrow I won't be able to go to the Y because of Hubbys schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hard work is paying off! What a great week. Not only for the weight loss but also for the changes to your lifestyle. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Jen!! Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to hate the elliptical and now it's just my favorite :) I wish our little office gym had one, I feel like it's the only cardio machine I don't get sick of and gives me an awesome workout :)

    Congrats on the loss too, that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete