The happiest I have been in a long time!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 2 --- 6.6.10

Let me start by saying I am so happy to see blogger back up and running. Ok now for the blog I wrote last night.

Goals


OK so after realizing yesterday's blog did not really say my goals I am going to do that today :-) My goal is to be down to the weight I was when I met my husband! In order to do this I need to lose 115lbs which I know will not come to me easy. I would like to lose all this weight in 40 weeks the same length of a pregnancy. With that being said i have to lose an average of 2.88lbs a week to accomplish this goal! I know this is a harder goal but I believe I can do it! My starting weight on Friday morning was 249lbs I will be making Fridays my weekly weigh in.

Today


I woke up this morning and like always headed straight to make coffee and turned the computer on....my 2 weakness. Got the kiddos breakfast and myself some breakfast also...had a lazy morning till about 10am and I started to pick up around the house and run the dishwasher (forgot to run it from the day before). By the time I was done with that it was time to make lunch. After lunch I put the kiddos down for nap and got back on the computer while watching a little TV. Matt was off early today so I was able to sneak away to the YMCA to work out! I felt like a million dollars while I was working out and after. I never expected to feel so good the first day back into working out. I was introduced to a fun site by a couple of friends....It is called the dailymile.com (thanks CR and Swans!) That alone made it where I wanted to work out and have a good work out cause I know too many people will see what I have or haven't done :-). When I was done I came home to proudly enter my workout and think about starting dinner. Well the downside to the very yummy dinner I had planned was my chicken was still frozen solid. So with nothing else sat out the girls had canned ravioli's...yuck and Matt had a bowl of cereal. Over all the day has been good and I feel I had a Great day 2!

The Food!


Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs w/cheese
2 mugs of Coffee w/sugar free creamer
---And yes I wrote Mugs cause as I was entering my calories for the day it dawned on me... I did not have 2 cups (8oz) of coffee...my coffee mug holds way more than 8oz. All though I am not sure how much more my mug is. So for now it will be mugs :-) and a guess when I enter it on sparkpeople.com.


Lunch
2 Tilapia Fillets w/lemon pepper


Snack
Banana w/peanut butter

Dinner
Grilled Cheese
Tomato soup

Total Calories: 1129

The Workout!

I walked for 17min (was going to be 30min but the tread mill messed up) at an incline of 3
I then Rode a bike for 20min at 11 miles per hour pace and went 3.7 miles
I then felt cheated from my walk and hopped back on the treadmill for another 10min bringing my total walking 27 min for a distance of 1.1 miles!

Total calories burned: 498

I feel good today about everything I accomplished and I looking forward to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good so far! Just as a note (if you want to) you can put a daily mile widget on here to show your exercises as well as your weekly and total mileages!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going my love! BTW I did do a light workout today I walked around the football field two point five times at a brisk pace. So now I do not feel so badly..

    Well C Ya tomorrow
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete