The happiest I have been in a long time!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 19

I am getting closer and closer to Friday and my weigh in, I am getting excited about this week. I hope it lives up to my expectations. I had a real uneventful day today again. So here is the food :-)

Breakfast
Coffee and creamer

Lunch
Campbells Cheesy Broccoli Soup

Snack
Peanutbutter toast

Dinner
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatos
Corn on the cob

Total: 1221

Work out: 30 min 1/2 Elliptical and 1/2 TM burning a little over 200 calories

3 comments:

  1. uneventful huh I would hate to see what you call eventful then..LOL

    Good job on your calories and I got my fingers crossed for your weigh in.!!
    hugs
    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see your weigh in as well. You have been working so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GL on the weigh in! I hope you make me run FAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete