Oh my my....Tomorrow is the big day! I am very nervous about tomorrows weigh in. I know this last week I have ate well and I have worked out almost every night but Because I have taken a few sneak peaks I don't think I am going to lose. I really hope I am wrong but I will find out in the morning.
Today was a good day! We got our cable installed this morning. Me and the girls went to the park with Brian and my niece Julianna. It was nice to eat sandwiches and let the kids run around. We than took a short walk on the trail but due to the heat and lack of time we cut it short. Honestly that is about the extent of the day. Tomorrow is a big day with the weigh in and I am meeting my brother at 2pm at the Y for another workout.
For food today I did ok. I honestly didn't get to eat breakfast this morning. I got up and couldn't stand the sight of the dishes so I started on those till The cable guy got there and by the time he left we had to to get ready to go to the park. I was able to squeeze some fruit in but that is all.
The Food
Breakfast
Fruit (peach and grapes)
Coffee with creamer
Lunch
Turkey Sandwich
Snack
Protein Bar
Dinner
Homemade breakfast skillet thing
Pudding
Total Calories: 1218
The Work out: About 1/2 mile walk in the park with the girls and Brian.
Wish me luck for the morning! I would love to make Crazyrunner run a good run tomorrow! Cause I really don't want to do double miles! Please Also Check My brothers Blog out! He is starting his journey to Starting over. Please help me Pimp him out! His journey is a little more than just wanting to lose weight....but I will let you check him out to find out the details.
hi jen, just started following you after reading your blog ont he Fat to Fit blog hop. How did your weigh in go?
ReplyDeleteHi Ali! My Weigh in went ok....It was my 2nd week and I lost 1.6lbs wish it would have been more. But at least it was loss and not a gain.
ReplyDeleteJen, losing 1.6lbs in your second week is awesome! Keep up the great work. :) Slow and steady wins the race.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Jenny! you certainly deserved to see more weigh loss this week, you worked hard and you should be proud. Keep up the hard work and God will reward you! I love you and I'm very proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThat's definitely a good weigh in!! :) but I understand wanting more and I hope you get it next week!!
ReplyDelete