Well today was another uneventful day for me. Matt was off today for once so we spent time together, it was very nice. I did get my work out in with my Brother and I am very excited about that. We have actually set up a plan to try to meet everyday this week to work out in some way or another. Together we can keep each other motivated. I am excited as we are getting cable installed tomorrow for the first time in over a year! The only reason we are getting cable is cause our current internet provider is horrible and can't manage to give me decent service and fix the issue without us having to pay for it. So when they told us it would be $125 to repair our lines outside for the internet, Hubby called the cable company to get a quote for their internet. And because the cable company are good sales men and I think I have worked it into our extremely tight budget we are getting the whole shabang, HD cable, phone and internet. We will actually spend real close to the same amount of money as we do now cause we are eliminating a cell phone.
Ok so besides getting cable tomorrow their really isn't much else. I am finding it harder to blog tonight cause I am losing concentration because Matt is playing the xbox right next to me. The last 2 nights I was able to blog in peace and quiet and It was quite nice, even though i didn't write much last night. So with all that I will get down to my wonderful day 12 towards a healthier me!
Food
Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs
Peach
Lunch
Subway oven roasted chicken breast sandwich
Baked lays
ice tea with sweetener
Snack
Grapes
Dinner
Biscuits and Gravy (1biscuit)
Snack
Pudding
Total Calories: 1231
The work out: Brian and I went to the YMCA today and worked out on the treadmill. I normally just do my own thing on the tm, I set it at incline 2 and walk any where from 2.5mph - 3mph. Brian does their "fat burning" work out which offers different levels of intensity...1 being the lowest. Today I decided to join him and try it out. I set my weight and my time (30min) and I chose a level 2 intensity. He set his weight and time and chose a lv 3. Within 3 min I found myself tuning it off and adjusting it back down to a level 1 intensity, Well......again I found it kicking me in the butt at a level 1 so I said screw it and changed it to "manual" set it at a 3 incline and walked 2.8mph. However toward the end of our "walk" I see Brian crank it up and start running...."well if he can run so can I"...I though to my self....LOL. I ran for 1.5 min and than walked and than ran again for maybe another minute and said screw it. LOL. But now I have a goal. I would like to be able to run....and I am going to start with saying I would like to run for 5min straight. So for today I did a total of 1.6 miles in 30 min and burned 219 calories. Overall I feel great about my work out today at the Y. The family and I were also able to escape from our house for a little bit this evening to take a walk around the neighborhood. It was so nice to casually walk with the girls and hubby and enjoy the outdoors and life.
Yay for your running goal - just tonight I'm going to start one of the couch to 5K programs in the hopes of being able to run a 10K by next year...possibly a very tall order :)
ReplyDeleteps, check out my blog from today - I gave you an award! http://kyokocake.blogspot.com/2010/06/yet-another-reason-i-totally-love.html
It was a great day fo me too! It was great to feel proud of myself again. Amazing how 30min can change your outlook on life! I love you, and I can't wait to see how we do!
ReplyDelete