Day 10...Wow I am in the double digits. Can't wait till my total pounds coming off are in the double digits..LOL. Today was a harder day for me as I have been in a "funk" mood all day...not really a bad mood or good mood...just a mood. I did real good on food although I totally forgot about breakfast which could very well be the reason for the "mood". I was needing a little bit of encouragement mid day as I was getting real bummed about my work out. I kept trying to go to the Y to workout and on Sunday they close at 7pm and Matt didn't get off work till 6pm. Today I was looking forward to going to the Y all day and get a real good workout in, but I got a message from Matt saying he needed to go into work tonight cause someone called in. I instantly got upset cause I am tired of working out at home and I needed to get out of the house. I went into the bathroom and stepped on the scale....BIG mistake! I now know why I weigh in once a week and why I weigh in at the same time of day. I wanted to through the scale out the window...and no I won't tell you what it said...not till Friday. Well not expecting to go to the Y when Matt got home from jury duty I went ahead and started dinner. He walked in the house and told me to go ahead and go cause he told work he could not come in (It was his day off anyways). He knew how much going to the Y meant to me tonight and made it happen! Thanks baby! I was able to do my work out like I wanted but kept it short cause I had company coming over and Matt was going to go ahead and go hang out with his brother for some "guy time" playing xbox...lol. Well on my way home from the Y, I got a phone call from My friend who needed to cancel, which I don't blame her if I were her I would have canceled also after the day she had. So I have the whole house to myself while I blog and listen to a Podcast by Crazyrunner. Today was my first day ever listening to a podcast. I can see why people like podcasts. I think I will be downloading a couple on my Mp3 player when I get it cause they will be nice to have while working out. Well Anyways not much else happened so I will get right down to it.
The food
Breakfast
Coffee with creamer
Lunch
Lean cuisine sesame Chicken
Peach
Graham Crackers
Dinner
Hamburger Helper
Cantaloupe
Total: 1193
I have noticed I have not been putting water intake on here....and quite honestly I have no idea what it is nor will I track it...LOL..It will make you sick...I drink A LOT of water now. The drugs (my pill I am on for any of those who have not read my earlier blogs..lol) give me cotton mouth so that helps plus I just love water. I have a BIG glass I use daily and I will go through at minimum of 5 of these.
I just notice that the flash on my camera does not show the inches..LOL...well it was almost 8inches tall.
So the Work Out!
I was able to go to the Y and I did 10 Min on the TM, 7 Min on the elliptical, and 10 min on the bike. I did a total of 3 miles between all of them! I feel really good about my work out and am happy that I was able to go to the Y! Thanks again Hunny!
Ok, well I just got a call from the hubby saying he was on his way home so my me time will be ending soon..LOL But I get to see him! You all have a great night!
Those are Tervis Tumblers! I have multiple of those cups! I love my Gators and my White Sox ones!
ReplyDeleteMy podcast was the first podcast you ever listened to? I feel so honored! YET at the same time no any other shows you listen to will only be that much better! LOL
GREAT JOB! Keep it up!
Great Job Jen I am so glad that you did get to go to the Y. See I told you that he does love you and it was not to piss ya off...Well keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteDanielle
Don't let the scale discourage you- day to day it will change. Keep up the good work. Last week I lost 2.8lbs for a total of 32.6lbs since March 3rd! It takes time, but it can be done with patience and persistence. :)
ReplyDeletei wanna say they are 22 oz (I used water and figured it out one day LOL) I think I have worked out a decent way to get my water in. I just have to put it in motion.
ReplyDelete