The happiest I have been in a long time!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wk 10 Day 4

Wow! Week 10! I had to look it up because I had not been dating them in so long I had lost count! i am 1/4 of the way through to my 40 weeks and some what right on goal. I have had a minor set back over this last weekend but it is nothing I can't over come. One of the things that has made my weight loss journey some what easy is I am on a pill called Phentermine. Phentermine helps crave that appetite and the want to eat food. I have been off My pill since Saturday and Yesterday I chose to quit drinking coffee. Well let me tell you how week I am! i ate everything in site over the weekend. And as of yesterday was up 4lbs since Friday! Oh my! Yesterday was the worst for me also, not having my pill and also being off coffee, I found myself eating everything in the house. I didn't even realize it till It was to late. So today I am writing this blog and drinking my coffee! LOL.
I love coffee, I love the taste and the fact that it helps crave my appetite. I also made sure we got my pill picked up from the pharmacists last night and i am back on my pill as of this morning also! I have some serious work now! I not only have to lose the 4lbs I gained but also lose my 3.5lbs I want to lose for the week. I don't seriously think I will accomplish both but I do think I need to give it my all! I have done so good and don't want to give up now! I know my coffee isn't hurting my diet and might have just helped me so I don't think I will be giving it up, maybe just cutting back on it.



Today I have a somewhat busy day as my house is a disaster and needs some serious work on it


I need to spend time with my 2 beautiful girls!


I also need to spend some time on my Scentsy business and getting some stuff put together for that. 


BUT I also have SOOOO many blogs I need to get caught up on! I will be going down all the blogs I follow and be trying to get caught up on what all you are doing and going through!


I am a horrible follower lately and for that I am sorry! I started to get caught up yesterday on a few and will be re catching up on some today. Also do any of you have play lists attached to your blog? I am interested in a few new play lists for working out and helping me on my Couch to 5k program. Last night was my first training on it and I loved it! I was able to do it with my best friend Anya and had a fabulous time! It was a whole lot easier then I thought it would be! I ran every time I needed to and never gave up! In my 20 min I did 1.16 miles and I felt great! It was not the fastest but it is a start! 

Ok you all have a wonderful day! I am off to get my kitchen cleaned and the rest of this messy house cleaned! 

Luvs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment