The happiest I have been in a long time!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday!

So a real fast post because I am rushing out the door. I weighed in this morning and lost 3.4 lbs! And i had a short week! This is a loss from Monday! I am very excited! I am right on track with my weight loss goals! However I am seriously slacking on my Working out and my blogging! I do love to blog and I love reading others blog and have missed doing that this last week. Life has been a little hectic. looking forward to getting back to normal. 

One area i have been struggling in was trying to get to the point where I was running. My biggest obstacle was my work out shorts. LOL. I know it sounds silly, but I have now lost 30lbs (well.1 pound from 30) and my shorts are big on me! They were either trying to ride up or fall down. Makes running on a TM a little difficult. LOL. I however am a proud owner of a new pair of work out pants that should work for running. I kept the receipt just in case. LOL. So I will be trying even harder now to work towards my running goals I have set. 

I have a extremely busy day today. I have park time with the kids, nap time, Grocery shopping and a Scentsy event from 4-12. Oh and if any of you all are interested I sell Scentsy to help off set me staying at home and I am putting an order in this weekend! Check out my web page! If you want to order something please click on the "party" link under my beautiful picture :-) if you are here in town give me a call and i will get with you!

Ok I am off to the park! You all have a great and wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome!! You're catching up to me. I've lost 44.6lbs since March 3rd. It seems like the closr I am to goal, the harder it is for me to lose. :( I have not had a gain yet, but the loses are small. .8 lbs last week. Keep up the good work. We can do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on your loss. I had the same problem when I went running...since I'm all pot belly shaped and whatnot my pants go up or down and it's totally uncomfortable, added with the fact that I found I hate running ;) but good luck with your new pants!!

    ReplyDelete