So todays post is going to be short. I am sorry about that. Today is hectic and I am trying to find the time to sit down and write this. I weighted in today. I wasn't expecting much and in all honesty i was expecting a gain. Last weekend was such a horrible weekend for me and as of Tuesday morning I was up 4lbs. Over the weekend i ate so unhealthy and put so much junk into my body. Since Tuesday I have been working my butt off to get the 4lbs off and it seemed like they were not coming off. Even as of yesterday I was still up 3lbs. i was very surprise to step on the scale this morning to see a .2lb loss from last Friday. that means some how over yesterday and last night I lost over 3lbs. I do blame a lot of my extra weight on water weight. Mother nature is not on my side this week anyways, if ya know what I mean :-)
So even though I only lost .2lbs I'll take it! Much better then a gain and I am almost certain next week will be better.
Ok I am off for now. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
A loss is a loss. Way to go!
ReplyDelete2 pound loss is good! Sorry I havent been in to check on you as much. I have had trouble finding the tiem to blog as well. Keep going though hun. Your pics and results over in your prgoress table are amazing! x
ReplyDelete