Ok! So I had my weigh in today! i think I am still going to keep Fridays as my normal weigh in day though! I am really liking Fridays as my weigh in day. I lost 1.8lbs since my last weigh in! It is not A LOT but I am happy about it. I am soooo happy to see a loss and not a gain! I am really trying to learn more about being healthy oppose to just counting calories and working out. I am trying to learn more about me and my body. What my body needs and doesn't need. What my body likes and doesn't like. I have learned it doesn't like Ice cream cake, LOL.... You can eat 1200 calories in one day and still eat junk, You could be a person that eats 1200 calories a day and that would be extremely low for you making it unhealthy. After talking with my doctor today he said I should be fine if I stay between 900-1200 calories. When I first started i was trying so hard to "eat enough" to hit 1200 calories so i found myself eating more to get in the range of 1200-1400. I had many people also tell me i should be eating more also. Well the one week I ate less all week long I was about 1000 calories a day I loss 7lbs! So I think the old doctor is on to something! Last week I did not work out near as much as I should have and I think that is why I had such a small loss. i am going to continue to focus on working out and focus on eating healthier. Eating the right amount of foods and the correct foods! On this note I am also wanting to make sure I do eat enough food/calories. I am wanting to track my daily calories burned and have been eye balling the BodyBugg for a few weeks. Then today
...Like a Fat Kid Loves Cake posted she has an extra and is giving one away! How awesome would that be if I won it! Check out her
give away!
Ok, you all I am off to go relax! You all have a wonderful day! I will be blogging everyday again! (I hope, lol) ok lets make this my goal, I will blog everyday!
Have a good night!
That's great that your doctor gave you some GOOD guidelines - eating less than 1200 a day from what I understand definitely requires some kind of supervision so you don't go overboard and I think it's fabulous that you want to fill up your calories with great healthy food!
ReplyDelete1.8 is still a loss - way to go!
ReplyDelete