Hello everyone! Yes I know I have been gone for a little while. My life has been very very hectic. For a lil over a month I was separated from My husband and dealin with Financial stress. I am happy to say some things have settled down over the last month and my wonderful husband and I are back together and we are trying to get our finances under control. With the new year I am back to blogging and eating healthier. I gained 14lbs through November and December, I am happy though because it could have been a lot worse. I was not watching anything that I ate or cared what I ate. I went back to all my old habits and totally undid all the work I had worked months on. Starting today I am back to counting calories and working out, but more or less being more mindful of the food I put in my body. This blog is going to be a bit of a short blog as I am hoping to re blog tonight about my first day back! Hope this finds all my readers well, and you all have a wonderful glorious day!
Jen
Yay! I'm really happy you're back...sorry to hear about your troubles at home but SO GLAD to hear that things are better now!!
ReplyDelete