The happiest I have been in a long time!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mmm rice crispie cake

Ok..I did horrible tonight! The title should say it all...but tomorrow I am going to go back to my old habits of using sparkpeople.com and tracking everything I eat! Need to get these calories under control! 

Ok, so here are a few pics of me. nothing to exciting just an updated look of myself. Now I do have to say, ignore the pale face and horrible make up...it is new and not workin for me..LOL...Oh and Matt helped pick the color...Last time I let him do that. LOL




Ok, I am off for tonight. You all have a wonderful night! I will be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    I just started following you and I love your blog. Please join my weight loss blog and lets support eachother!

    Awesome job on your success!
    See you soon,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo updates...I don't do them often enough. Great to see you're back Jen! Pop by for a visit sometime. XO Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you blogging again. I, too, have fallen off the wagon. I told myself Jan 3rd would be my start back up date and here it is Jan 15th and I'm still not on. :( Monday, I can do it. I need to. I have also gained back about 15lbs over the holidays. I wish you lots of luck. If you ever need someone to vent to know I'm here for you Jen. Message me on FB or call. I would love to talk with you. Reading your blog motivates me- I think life just takes over, but I've realized we need to be in control. I need to find that again. Good luck for the coming week. Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pale face + horrible makeout?! WHAAAAT? You're so cute to me!!

    ReplyDelete